Query by yeah!: What do I do if I received h2o in the again of my mobile phone and now the battery is messed up?
Water acquired in the back again of my cellphone and it functions if it is on the charger and claims my battery is complete. But, when I unplug it, it will not change on. I have tried out drying it with a hair dyer and leaving it in rice for a pair of hrs.
Reply by DEM DARN Deals
If it works excellent although on the charger and NO other problems at all then I would change the battery.Truly I would discontinue using the mobile phone right up until I changed the battery.If it will not change on AT ALL any more then you are doomed.After that not even a new battery will work.Continue to dry it out til you substitute the battery.Excellent luck!
What do you consider? Reply under!